From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Addition of a USE_EXPAND-Variable LIRC_DRIVERS and general cleanup of app-misc/lirc
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:44:19
1 Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
2 > On Sunday 04 June 2006 05:11, Ryan Hill wrote:
3 >> Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
4 >>> The --with-driver part will be moved to LIRC_DRIVERS. The name need not
5 >>> to be LIRC_DRIVERS, tell me if you have a better name for it
6 >>> (LIRC_RECEIVERS is another possibility).
7 >> LIRC_DEVICE? most of the USE_EXPAND stuff seems to be named for the device
8 >> rather than the driver. eg. ALSA_CARDS, VIDEO_CARDS, INPUT_DEVICES.
11 > I think these ones are suitable:
12 > LIRC_RECEIVERS
13 > LIRC_DEVICES
14 >
15 > I vote for LIRC_DEVICES if there are no more good suggestions.
16 >
17 > Matthias
18 >
19 I swear I had commited something like this to the Portage tree like 2
20 months ago...
23 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
24 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/