From: Doug Klima <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:45:44
1 Hello all,
2
3 Currently our Heimdal packages and MIT-KRB5 packages are woefully out of
4 date. I know Seemant tried for a while and I have been trying to recruit
5 maintainers for these packages but completely unsuccessfully. So I turn
6 to the mailing list to hopefully recruit someone. I don't use Heimdal
7 enough to become the maintainer for it but I do have a bunch of user
8 contributed work (he's not interested in becoming a maintainer) that I
9 have reviewed partially that could be a start for any future maintainer.
10 Also, if you're not currently a Gentoo developer, I'll happily be your
11 mentor and help you become an official developer.
12
13 Short version, we need a Heimdal and MIT-KRB5 maintainer. Preferably 2
14 since Heimdal and MIT are different.
15
16 Let me know if you're interested.
19 Doug Klima