From: "marco mascherpa (aka mush)" <mush@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Password help.
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:06:55
1 il giorno Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 07:31:12PM +0000, greggfreeman ha scritto:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > My name is Gregg Freeman, I have just been hired by a company to
5 > administrate the network. The pronlem I have is on the computer of the
6 > previous administrator he installed your linux program and did not give
7 > anyone the user and password when he left. I need to get into this system
8 > can you help me.
9
10 just make a linux/bsd/*nix boot disk, boot and change the root password to what
11 you like... hope your friend wasn't so paranoid to set up a crypted partition or
12 something weird..
13 linux is not any kind of program anyway, it's an operating system kernel; yes, i
14 know they're just words, but words matter.
17 Icy-Q 41982464
18 discussioni.org IRCoperator
19
20 "FTP is one of those protocols that you just have to sit
21 back and ask 'What the heck were they thinking?'"
22 IP Filter Based Firewalls HOWTO