From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Tony Vroon
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:22:28
1 On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 10:22:51AM -0700, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > It is my great pleasure to introduce the new dev of the day: Tony Vroon,
3 > aka chainsaw. He's been a long time contributor at bugzilla (his own
4 > bug number is: 50659, though there's not much info in there :P).
5
6 You are not authorized to access bug #50659.
7
8 Nope, indeed not much info in there. Is he CIA? NSA? Belgian BOB-CCU? Some
9 elite member of a NATO hit-squat? I hope his nickname doesn't resemble his
10 favorite weapon...
11
12 Anyway, welcome aboard chainsaw!
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 Bent Hindrup Andersen, Danish MEP, about the Software Patent Directive:
19 The approach of the Commission and Council in this directive is shocking.
20 They are making full use of all the possibilities of evading democracy that
21 the current Community Law provides. <http://lwn.net/Articles/84009/>