From: Armindo Silva <deathon2legs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Becoming Mirror
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 00:51:05
1 Hi!
2
3 You're right!! Just found it! I never entered on Other Documentation Section..
4
5 Thanx!!
6
7 On 11/6/05, Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > this can be found in the docs at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/
9 >
10 > On 11/5/05, Armindo Silva <deathon2legs@×××××.com> wrote:
11 > > Hi!
12 > >
13 > > I am member of LUG, and we are interested in becoming a Gentoo Mirror!
14 > > We are wanting to know info about system requirements and
15 > > configuration.
16 > >
17 > > Cumps
18 > >
19 > > Armindo Silva
20 > > --
24 > > --
25 > > "The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture
26 > > a little way past them into the impossible."
27 > > Sir Arthur C. Clarke
28 > >
29 > > --
30 > > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
34 > --
35 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
45 "The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture
46 a little way past them into the impossible."
47 Sir Arthur C. Clarke
50 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list