From: Stefan Sperling <stefan@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GTK und GTK2 Use Flag
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:39:01
1 On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 03:19:48PM +0100, David Morgan wrote:
2 > So, either package maintainers would have to do this (which does seem
3 > like something that's likely to happen) or 1 person/a few people
4 > would have to change all the relevant ebuilds, which would require a lot
5 > of work (and requires whoever's doing it to work out which options are
6 > applicable to each package).
7 >
8 > I think the second way is the only way that this'd actually get done,
9 > but it requires one or more volunteers. (I'd happily do it, but it's not
10 > really possible without being a dev).
11
12 I think the first way is definitely possible, but would probably
13 take much longer than the second. Anyway, I'd be willing to help out in
14 case people decide on way number two. But I'm not a dev either :)
15 --
16 stefan PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list