From: Tavis Ormandy <taviso@g.o>
To: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>
Cc: Lisa Marie Seelye <lisa@g.o>, Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Calendar?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:00:47
1 On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 02:33:03AM +0000, Luke-Jr wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Well, as vapier suggested, we could use it for vacation times... We could also
6 > mark release dates and feature freeze periods (for LiveCD contents) and
7 > similar things, even if they are marked after the fact... Meetings could also
8 > be scheduled on it (and possibly clients could be configured to automaticly
9 > remind of meetings). And don't forget bugfix day things... =p
12 I suggested something similar, but using a finger daemon.
13
14 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0012.html
18 taviso@××××××××××××.org | finger me for my gpg key.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list