From: "Albert W. Hopkins" <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge resume list
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:40:21
1 On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 13:52 +1000, evader wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm not sure if this is the correct list to send this too, but it is the
5 > only gentoo one I am currently subscribed to.
6 >
7 > When I do an emerge -e world where is the list of files to be merged
8 > stored? For example if I break an emerge, and want to resume later from a
9 > different position, can I edit the packages to be emerged list so I don't
10 > have to do emerge --resume --skipfirst constantly?
11
12 I have a script (attached) that, more or less does the --skipfirst
13 automatically. You may need to change it to suit your tastes.
14
15 -m

emptytree application/x-shellscript