From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:20:50
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:09:09 -0600
Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Ciaran > McCreesh<ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote: > > Perhaps you should consider that it's your behaviour that's the > > issue here. > > It's both your behaviors, because they're extremely similar. Except > that you seem to have more time available than slong to express your > defensive personality on our various media.
No, Denis, it's not. I contribute productively and usefully, despite repeated pot-shots from the peanut gallery. Steve pops up every now and again and tries to disrupt things.
> I'm going to have to ask the two of you to stop arguing in public, > because very frankly we don't care. Plus it's completely off-topic and > an abuse of our mailing-list system.
I would be entirely happy if you could get the people whose stated aim is to disrupt PMS and / or third party package managers to stop poisoning the atmosphere. -- Ciaran McCreesh