From: Edward Catmur <ed@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gratuitous useflaggery (doc and examples)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:37:05
1 On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 14:35 -0600, MIkey wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > Regardless, I would rather see noman/nodoc/noinfo implemented in USE flags,
4 > so they can be applied package by package, implemented perhaps in something
5 > like dodoc/doman/doinfo/dohtml. In some cases I might actually want
6 > documentation for specific packages...
7
8 no{man,doc,info} is implemented within ebuild.sh, so you can
9 use /etc/portage/bashrc to set FEATURES="noman" on a per-package basis.
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list