From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Free Software Foundation's FTP site at ftp.gnu.org has been"compromised"
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:41:11
1 On Wednesday 13 August 2003 20:22, Fred Van Andel wrote:
2 > Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3 > (08/13/2003 09:56)
4 >
5 > >After reading that it would be great if one of our list readers could
6 > >gather all the md5sums for matching packages that we support.
7 > >
8 > >http://ftp.gnu.org/MISSING-FILES
9 >
10 > The current distfile mirrors currently contain about 90 of the mentioned
11 > files, they are listed below. I am currently checking the the md5 in
12 > portage against the ones that I calculated about a month ago. If someone
13 > could check the dates to see how many of these files arrived on our system
14 > before mid march we could rule them safe.
15
16 Also, we probably have many digests in CVS. I think we could trust cvs/cvsweb
17 too
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze