From: Omkhar Arasaratnam <omkhar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] linux-2.6.12
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:31:57
1 Andrew Muraco wrote:
2
3 >Linux-2.6.12 is officially out according to kernel.org
4 >I have not tried this, I'm waiting on an official announcement on
5 >slashdot or some other similar news site with a list of the major
6 >changes between 2.6.11 and 2.6.12 -- i heard that it might have
7 >reiser4 stock, but i can not confirm that.
8 >Just an FYI for you all, and the vanilla-sources maintainers :)
9 >
10 >post back any links to any articles you see about this release (not -rc)
11 >
12 >Thanks,
13 >Andrew Muraco
17 I'd certainly consider kerenel.org to be more of an officialy
18 announcement than slashdot.org There should also be a changelog on
19 kernel.org indicating the changes.
23 Omkhar Arasaratnam - Gentoo PPC64 Developer
24 omkhar@g.o - http://dev.gentoo.org/~omkhar
25 Gentoo Linux / PPC64 Linux: http://ppc64.gentoo.org
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list