From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Co-maintainer needed for app-admin/ansible-lint
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 13:36:37
1 Dear everyone,
2
3 I really could use a hand with app-admin/ansible-lint. Not that it is
4 exactly complicated to maintain, quite the opposite - it's just that
5 upstream has adopted a rather rapid release cycle and now it feels that
6 as soon as I have tested and pushed an ebuild for a version, another one
7 pops up. And that's even without creating tarballs of Ansible Galaxy
8 collections used by the test suite, which is something I would very much
9 like to introduce at some point so that we no longer have to skip so
10 many tests.
11
12 All offers gratefully received!
15 Marecki

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature