From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:58:39
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > "Alec Warner" <antarus@g.o> wrote:
3
4 >>> Uh... So where do the original problems come from? Are you saying
5 >>> that packages mysteriously start breaking on their own because
6 >>> no-one's maintaining them?
7
8 >> Of course they do
9
10 > Ah, right. Because of the magical elf that lives in the CVS server
11 > that mysteriously goes around breaking dependencies when no-one's
12 > looking.
13
14 Hey, maybe he's the one behind the maintainer-needed bugs we keep
15 getting too! You know, the 250-odd bugs and growing that we have open
16 right now on packages that no-one's maintaining. Fucking elf!
20 fonts, by design, by neglect
21 gcc-porting, for a fact or just for effect
22 wxwindows @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662
25 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list