From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] news item for udev 197-r3 upgrade (yes, I know, it's late)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:04:16
1 On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Diego Elio Pettenò
2 <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu> wrote:
3 >
4 > None are involved. The second column would read /dev if it was involved.
5
6 The news item doesn't mention what to do if there is no line to mount
7 /dev. I don't see one in my fstab, and I simply followed the handbook
8 (as it was written ~2001), and all announced migration documents
9 since. I can't imagine I'm the only one...
10
11 System seems to work fine, so I'm not sure how essential that line is.
12 The fact that I'm using an initramfs might also have an effect.
13
14 Rich