From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gkrellm-gnome ebuild
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 09:27:21
1 "Tod M. Neidt" wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi!
4 >
5 > Attached is an ebuild file for a gkrellm-gnome plugin that allows you to
6 > set gnome window manager hints in the gkrellm configuration (i.e. remove
7 > the gkrellm buuton from the panel when its running).
8 >
9 > The orignal tar ball filename doesn't include the version number so I
10 > appended "-0.1" (taken from the README).
11 >
12 > Note: the SRC_URI should be
13 > "http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/Plugins/gkrellm-gnome.tar.gz"
14 > Portage seems to pull the filename for creating the digest file from
15 > SRC_URI.
16 >
17 > This is my first contributed ebuild, so constructive criticism would be
18 > appreciated.
19
20 Hi tod, thanks for the ebuild, the only thing you forgott was the DEPEND
21 variable
22
23 the plugin depends on gkrellm and gnome-core during build and runtime.
24
25 bye achim~
28 > tod
29 >
31 > Name: gkrellm-gnome-0.1.ebuild
32 > gkrellm-gnome-0.1.ebuild Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
33 > Encoding: 7bit