From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for May 7
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 14:50:22
1 On 08:34 Mon 04 May , Thomas Anderson wrote:
2 > On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 02:06:47PM +0300, Petteri R??ty wrote:
3 > > Isn't it second and fourth Thursday?
4 > >
5 > > Regards,
6 > > Petteri
9 > That's an oversimplification. That varies because of when we have some
10 > holidays and skip meetings, throughing the schedule off. It's easiest to
11 > remember it as every other thursday.
12
13 As a rule, it is the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. This is
14 announced in every meeting email.
15
16 Of course there are occasional exceptions, but they are exceptions and
17 not the rule. I don't see why this would be one because I haven't heard
18 anything about next week being bad.
21 Thanks,
22 Donnie
23