From: Lisa Marie Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Calendar?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:52:04
1 On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 21:28, Luke-Jr wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Just was wondering if anyone would be interested in having some kind of Gentoo
6 > Calendar setup where people can view or sync to (and devs can modify) via
7 > some calendar standard. I know KOrganizer provides a protocol for merging
8 > other calendars on the net into their current calendar, but I'm not sure how
9 > much of a standard that is...
10 > I'll look into details if anyone's interested in having such a calendar...
11
12 What would it be used for?
15 Regards,
16 -Lisa
17 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>