From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] */*: Mask Py2 only packages
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:14:57
1 On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:52 AM Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 2020-06-20 21:24, Aaron Bauman wrote:
3 > > Thomas, unfortunately, I am shocked at your choice of words here. I
4 > > think it is reasonable that any developer would understand a lack
5 > > of forward momentum in removing Py2 only packages only drives
6 > > stagnation.
7 > >
8 > > If you have a more effective method to doing so, I am open to
9 > > suggestions.
10 >
11 > Like I am shocked about your recent actions:
12
13 I'm shocked that you're shocked that he's shocked!
14
15 Let's stop the theatrics.