From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: aliz@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] VNC packages need your help [pre-emptive last rites]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:30:55
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >
4 >>On Thursday 22 June 2006 00:54, Alec Warner wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>Specifically net-misc/vnc
7 >>
8 >>i'll fix this up if no one else does since it is a pretty friggin critical
9 >>package for too many people (myself included), but i'd really really prefer
10 >>someone else to do it
13 > Not really, tightvnc isn't on this list ... is there some reason you
14 > can't use it instead?
15 >
16 Tightvnc needs help too, but not nearly as much help as the other two.
17 For minor things, I will help get them fixed as I agree with Mike that
18 they are critical packages for both users and Gentoo.
19
20 > Thanks,
21 > Donnie
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list