From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Adding support to metadata.xml to mark longdescriptions as outdated
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:02:27
1 I thought that when I am bored I might translate the longdescriptions in
2 metadata.xml files to Finnish. While thinking about it the following
3 problem came to mind: When the English descriptions are updated there is
4 no way currently to mark the other translations as outdated. I think it
5 would be create to have a modified attribute or make an other solution
6 that would make it easy to find outdated descriptions in the tree. The
7 modification of the date could easily be integrated to for example repoman.
8
9 Regards,
10 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)