From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Initscripts
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:02:16
1 On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 16:14, M. Zuelsdorff wrote:
2 > I got something similar here with ypbind. Everything's fine when starting
3 > the system, but when shutting down services are stopped in the wrong
4 > order:
5 > ....
6 > nfs
7 > portmap
8 > eth0
9 > ypbind
10 > ....
11 > and ~60 sec timeouts because of unsuccessful yp-client-calls :(
14 What baselayout version. Also, did you change ypbind any
15 way ? Attach you copy please.
16
17 > Best regards.
18 > michael