From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: openstack@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Looking for members for the openstack project
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 19:15:29
1 I'm considering disbanding the project and switching to sole
2 maintainership of the project. So far I'm the only active maintianer in
3 the project that I can see.
4
5 I'm looking for others that are interested in helping maintain the
6 openstack ebuilds. It's fairly easy as an ongoing thing with two major
7 releases a year (which starts an update of 160 or so packages). It's
8 python based and I've found maintaining the ebuilds to be very easy
9 individually if that helps.
10
11 There are other actions that'd be helpful as well. Some arm64 stage
12 work to then do some arm64 diskimage-builder work to work on building VM
13 images for other arches (openstack or 'vanilla').
14
15 Please respond if you are intrested in joining.
18 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)