From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tcltk herd empty
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:43:02
1 Dnia 2015-10-02, o godz. 03:38:16
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> napisał(a):
3
5 > Hash: SHA256
6 >
7 > On 09/30/2015 06:02 AM, Justin (jlec) wrote:
8 > > Hi,
9 > >
10 > > is no active maintainer for tcltk in Gentoo anymore.
11 > >
12 > > Please stand up or try to remove tcltk support from your packages.
13 > >
14 > > Justin
17 > I know next to nothing about tcl/tk but it's been an idle curiosity of
18 > mine. Are there any particularly important packages that run on them?
19
20 dev-tcltk/expect is sometimes used for modem chats.
21
22 net-im/tkabber used to be pretty good but I haven't looked at it in ages.
25 Best regards,
26 Michał Górny
27 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>