From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to costumize livecd?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:29:20
1 On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 01:14, Lars Kneschke wrote:
2 > Is there any standard way, how to costumize a livecdrom. I want to start
3 > some services and add some usefull configuration. Or do i need to modify
4 > some scripts?
5
6 Are you using CVS or the ebuild?
7
8 If you are using the ebuild, you will have to edit your
9 ${catalyst_sharedir}/livecd/runscript/default-runscript.sh (or one of
10 the runscript-support scripts) to make your changes. Personally, I
11 would think the runscript-support/livecdfs-update.sh file will be what
12 you're looking for.
13
14 If you're running from the CVS version, zhen just added a livecd/rcadd
15 and livecd/rcdel option to the livecd-stage2. It isn't in the release
16 mostly since we are waiting for the next version of genkernel to release
17 and also because of the lack of testing done (as of yet).
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
22 Gentoo Linux
23
24 Is your power animal a penguin?