From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] obs eclasses
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:00:22
On 13:11 Tue 13 Sep     , Michal Hrusecky wrote:
> # Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation > # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 > # $Header: $ > > # @ECLASS: obs-download.eclass
Are there going to be lots of packages using this and not the other eclass? I wonder whether there really need to be two of them.
> # @MAINTAINER: > # miska@g.o > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the downloading from obs.
Could you tell us what "obs" is in the blurb too? I had no clue what this email was about (obs, osc, etc are meaningless to me) until I got down to the eclass description.
> # @ECLASS: obs-service.eclass > # @MAINTAINER: > # miska@g.o > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the obs services. > # @DESCRIPTION: > # This eclass makes it easier to package obs services. Based on provided > # information it will all neede variables and takes care of installation.
Lots of typos here.
> HOMEPAGE="" > LICENSE="GPL-2" > SLOT="0" > IUSE="" > RDEPEND+="dev-util/osc"
You probably want a space here. RDEPEND+=" dev-util/osc" -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Council Member / Sr. Developer Gentoo Linux Blog:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] obs eclasses Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] obs eclasses Michal Hrusecky <miska@g.o>