From: Sven Wegener <swegener@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages with non-existent herd in metadata.xml
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:13:15
1 On 2004-09-27 at 23:00 +0200, Sven Wegener wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I created a script that checks all metadata.xml herd tags against the
5 > official herd list (gentoo/misc/herds.xml) which is kept in CVS. The
6 > list of metadata.xml files that specify a non-existent herd can be found
7 > at:
8 >
9 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~swegener/packages-with-non-existent-herd
10
11 We still have some packages that have an invalid herd. The largest
12 number of packages have
13
14 - xemacs (We already have the emacs herd, don't know if that fits)
15 - media-gfx (Best fit might be the graphics herd)
16 - kde-themes (Bet fit might be the kde-other herd)
17
18 as herd. Could the developers that commited these packages or maintain
19 the herd fix this please.
22 Sven Wegener
23 Gentoo Developer
24 http://www.gentoo.org/