From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: SeJo
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:52:48
1 Hello Everybody!
2
3 (Hello Dr. Nick)
4
5 OK, so there's this dude Jochen Maes (if you can't pronounce that, move
6 to Holland or something), and he's like totally decided to be a gentoo
7 developer, y'know? So anyway, pvdabeel felt sorry for him and mentored
8 him.
9
10 So, like, now we have a ppc/java person (which is a combination that
11 makes me, personally, want to run for the hills), which is definitely a
12 good thing. I hope the java team will welcome him into their ranks, and
13 I hope the same for the ppc team.
14
15 Just so you know, SeJo has done freelance gypsy-style bartending, so he
16 makes really good olive salads. Queue forms here.
19 Welcome him to the team, btw, when you pick up your plate.
20 --
21 Seemant Kulleen
22 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
23 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
24
25 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
26 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E