From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reorganization of /var/lib gentoo-related files
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 22:29:02
1 On Thursday 01 of January 2009 23:15:20 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:07:08 +0100
3 > > So.. why not blindly use Unix layout everywhere instead (for Gentoo
4 > > news as well)
5
6 > We do.
7
8 /var/lib/gentoo/news
9
10 > Seriously, find something useful to change. I realise it's hard around
11 > here to get anything major done, but all going around trying to change
12 > the colour of the door handle on the bikeshed does is make life harder
13 > for those people who are doing something useful.
14
15 I'm just commenting on someone's thread and giving counter proposal. And at
16 least I'm not derivating the topic to non-topic specific areas and I'm not
17 polluting mailing list with general non meritorical ideas as some are, am I?
18
19 cheers & EOT
22 regards
23 MM