From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] introducing gnome.org.eclass
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:07:13
1 It seems I was a bit unclear on technicalities here:
2
3 To avoid a lot of "digest" mitchmatch and unnecessary re-downloads, We
4 put our faith in our mirrors and dont update the Gnome 1.4 ebuilds until
5 theres a new release out (1.4.1 is impeding), and only update that when
6 we otherways touch an ebuild. to go though all of them at this point
7 and changing most from .tar.gz to .tar.bz2 is .. unncessary.
8
9 //Spider
10
11 begin quote