From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: Desktop
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 16:08:53
1 If an empty project has subprojects, I think that violates the definition
2 of empty.
3
4 On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 8:46 AM, james <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
5
6 > On 08/06/2016 09:29 AM, NP-Hardass wrote:
7 >
8 >> On 08/06/2016 04:31 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
9 >>
10 >>> Now https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Desktop
11 >>>
12 >>> Well, it seems that it's only "containing" other subprojects... but I
13 >>> am unsure if we really need it. Anyway, he is now empty
14 >>>
15 >>>
16 >>>
17 >>>
18 >> I think it makes sense to keep desktop environments in a logical
19 >> grouping. There isn't a need for an overarching control structure right
20 >> now, but if there needs to be coordination of efforts, I think keeping
21 >> it in its current structure allows that to happen more easily than if we
22 >> didn't have all the DEs in a project together.
25 > +1
26 > James