From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: USE="gui"
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 02:24:35
1 Ian Stakenvicius posted on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:03:59 -0400 as excerpted:
2
3 > Also, I believe we need to have the conversation about the pros and cons
4 > of IUSE=gui here before the council meeting, yes?
5
6 Well, I brought up the idea in the context of Rich's already stated plan
7 to start the discussion this council meeting, but only to take a straw-
8 poll vote to get a general idea where council members stand, this time,
9 and to hash it out more fully on the list, possibly with the benefit of
10 an initial council suggested wording, before the real vote, presumably at
11 the /next/ (that is, second from now) meeting.
12
13 So that would be a yes, but I considered that presupposed. =:^)
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman