From: Joshua Baergen <joshuabaergen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] src_configure
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:47:55
1 Jonathan Smith wrote:
2
50 By order of operations that won't work...I think you'll have to do if/then.
51
52 if [ -f ./configure ]
53 then
54 econf || die
55 fi
56
57 But that's a possible solution for sure. It would still introduce a lot
58 of ebuild editing for those ebuilds doing special conf stuff though.
59
60 Joshua Baergen
61
62 P.S. I tried sending this earlier but my client barfed, so I apologize
63 if it ends up double.
64 --
65 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list