From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for August 7
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:54:07
1 David Leverton wrote:
2 > 2008/8/14 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>:
3 >>> Why aren't fired developers banned from the channels where they
4 >>> displayed this behavior?
5 >
6 > Isn't this one effectively withdrawn? I asked yngwin which devs he
7 > was referring to, and he said there weren't any, so is there anything
8 > left to discuss?
9
10 I'll repeat on-list what I said on IRC: That's not what I said. So
11 either you misunderstood, or you are twisting my words. What I want is a
12 decision as to policy. I think it would be unhelpful to make this a
13 discussion about individual cases.