From: Robert <racsw@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Web Site printer problems
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:46:38
1 I wish you folks would redesign the color schemes on your Web Pages.
2 They aren't compatible with my new LaserJet 1200. I sent you a letter on
3 this about 2 weeks ago, but it probably got dumped by your admin person
4 because I wasn't signed up for your mailing lists.
5 You have a lot of very nicely done HTML pages that need to be studied and
6 referred to while installing Gentoo. For example, in "Install X86", all of
7 the Dark Purple colors, with white text, like under "Code listing...." do not
8 print. When the Dark Purple is used just as text, as in "PPPoE
9 configuration", it is very light, but can be read. I would start with those
10 two colors.
11
12 Robert