From: Daniel <onecoldworld@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Openstack image availability
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:10:53
1 I thought I would point out a few things
2
3 1) Did you happen to see this guys step by step instructions for creating a
4 cloud image:
5 http://terrarum.net/blog/creating-a-gentoo-cloud-image.html
6
7 I basically followed these instructions a year or so ago, and with a few
8 tweaks was able to get Gentoo running on OpenStack.
9
10 2) I have extensive knowledge of OpenStack, it's been my profession for the
11 past 2 years, so if you need any assistance, let me know.
12
13 There are automated platforms such as Fuel by Mirantis that can help people
14 deploy OpenStack on a virtual environment in case anyone wanted to try it
15 out. Also DevStack is another common platform people use to test with.
16
17 Just throwing my 2 cents into the conversation
18
19 - Daniel
20
21 On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>