From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: 'Nicholas Henke' <roughneck@g.o>
Cc: hannes@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Graphical Installer
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:06:14
1 Oh sweet! Is this going to be in 1.4 x86 for sure? I like the idea of
2 autoinstall (or unattended.txt as well all know :), and the abstraction
3 of architecture-dep into the one class.
4
5 Do you have any screenshots of it handy? Does it follow the install
6 manual's steps pretty closely? What kind of control do we have at
7 different stages? (i.e. making partitions)
8
9 I'm excited...
10
11 > -----Original Message-----
12 > From: Nicholas Henke [mailto:roughneck@g.o]
13 > Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 8:01 AM
14 > To: Riyad Kalla
15 > Cc: hannes@g.o; gentoo-dev@g.o; gentoo-core@g.o
16 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Graphical Installer
19 > On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:41:57 -0700