From: Pieter Van Den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo ppc
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:29:04
1 On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Kain wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 02:59:29PM +0100, Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
4 > > On Monday 25 March 2002 14:03, Kain wrote:
5 > >
6 > > > I have already been working on this for about a week. I am actually in
7 > > > the process of finally building a pmac cdimage.iso as I write this, and
8 > > > will put up an alterate portage tree in a day or two.
9 >
10 > A bit later than I thought, but I have a portage tree + cdimage ready
11 > for a PPC gentoo.. only problem is I don't have anywhere really reliable
12 > to put these.. my webhosting is down tonight :(
13
14 I can try to pull some strings if you need some reliable space :-)
15 How much space do you need exactly? (Bandwidth is not a problem)
16
17 > --
18 > All religions issue Bibles against Satan, and say the most injurious things
19 > against him, but we never hear his side.
20 > -- Mark Twain
21 > **
22 > Guru
23 > Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@×××××××××××××××××××.com>