From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, Developer Relations <devrel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:36:27
1 On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 11:51 -0800, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:00 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
3 > > they get to devrel because you ensured there would be no one to catch
4 > > them --- you are the one who wanted to kill off the proctors, after
5 > > all.
6 >
7 > ...and the finger-pointing starts... Bravo!
8 >
9 > I never have been able to figure out what the hell I did to you to make
10 > you feel like you need to personally attack me every step of the way,
11 > but I'm not putting up with it, anymore.
12 >
13 > I'm adding Developer Relations to this email and will be filing a formal
14 > complaint against you. Have a good day.
17 To the extent you see this as a personal attack, I apologize. I never
18 intended it as such. I was only recalling your email from 5 June which
19 reads: