From: Locke Shinseiko <wizzleby@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New application for gentoo: app-portage/kportagetray
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:32:57
1 On Fri March 26 2010 17:06:58 Ondřej Súkup wrote:
2 > looks good , its support overlays (layman) ??
3 >
4 Hi, I have been assisting Ronan with coding and maintenance for kportagetray.
5
6 full layman support is a planned feature, though I need to do
7 some re-design of the GUI first, the tab bar is getting out of hand, adding
8 yet another tab at this point would just make it messier.
9
10 in addition to the numbered versions in gentoo-x86, we have a live ebuild in
11 kde overlay, which is generally slightly more up to date than the numbered
12 versions. (especially currently, where the latest in g-x86 has a bug with the
13 latest ~arch PyQt)
16 Locke Shinseiko