From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dev-perl Targets
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:13:01
1 I took a bit of my free time this week and finally wrote a quick tool that
2 grabs the current ls-lR from cpan and maps it against the ebuilds that
3 Gentoo currently offers. I will be making those marked in red primary
4 targets in the days to come to make sure we are up to speed. Arch's, so long
5 as my real life doesn't invade, I will be submitting bugs on each
6 ebuild you currently have marked that is now red (and has no
7 superceding, unmasked ebuild listed) for testing. Please email me
8 directly with questions (mcummings@g.o) as my attentions pan is
9 short now that we have two little ones in the house. Hope everyone else is
10 having a good weekend,
11
12 -mike
13
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~mcummings/PerlTree.html
15 (not for those on dial up without other hobbies to occupy them)
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list