From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: pam_tcb (secure Gentoo)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:37:12
1 On Sunday 19 May 2002 10:11, Sascha Silbe wrote:
2 > In gmane.linux.gentoo.devel, you wrote:
3 > > I'm just writing to tell you guys that I'm alive, and will start working
4 > > on a pam_tcb ebuild for the secure Gentoo profile today.
5 >
6 > Where can I can find more detailed information about this? I tried
7 > searching with google, but did not find anything describing tcb.
8
9 Somewhere on www.openwall.com, I'd guess. Perhaps you'll need to download the
10 Owl GNU/*/Linux native tarball to take a look at it, as I'm not sure how much
11 information is available on the website.
12
13 Regards,
16 Joachim Blaabjerg
17 styx@×××××.org