From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: pr@g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo News file about GNOME 3.2's unmasking
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:14:09
1 Hello folks,
2
3 Attached is a short news file announcing the unmasking of GNOME 3.2
4 with a link to the upgrade guide. Since GNOME 3 is already in the
5 tree, and the news file content is straightforward, I'd like to commit
6 this in 24hrs if there are no problems.
7
8 It can also be found here:
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~nirbheek/gnome/2011-11-26-gnome3-unmask.en.txt
10 (will be updated on the basis of comments).
11
12 A question: it currently restricts only on the basis of If-Installed,
13 but is there a workaround for the absence Display-If-Visible filter?
14 If there isn't, I'll commit it as-is.
15
16 Thanks!
19 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
20
21 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team

2011-11-26-gnome3-unmask.en.txt text/plain