From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev-ng? (Was: Summary Council meeting Tuesday 13 November 2012)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 00:31:03
1 On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Richard Yao <ryao@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 11/18/2012 11:59 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
3 >> All I'm asking is some kind of coherent mission statement.
4 >
5 > How can we define a mission statement when we are still in the process
6 > of understanding the codebase, what it does well and what it can do better?
7
8 Most people would have a reason to fork before forking. Or maybe
9 mission statement != reasons and we're having a communication
10 breakdown.