From: Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Matti 'mabi' Bickel
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:34:58
1 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the devification of Matti (mabi) Bickel to
5 > the Gentoo community.
6
7 Uh, that mail got lost in the mailflood somehow :|
8 Anyway, thanks to everybody answering stupid question, generelly helping me
9 big time here. I'd like to say that the first and foremost reason why i'm here
10 is *you*. If it wasn't for the community (users and devs alike), Gentoo would
11 be just another random distro. But we're in for some world domination, so we
12 ought to do better :)
13
14 Hope to see some of you around in Cologne next month for LWE and decemeber in
15 Berlin for CCC. All the best for Stuart and our world-conference (see, one
16 little bit of world-domination in it, eh?) :)
17
18 So enough pathetic stuff from me and back to the bugs.
19 --
20 Kind Regards, Matti Bickel
21 Homepage: http://www.rateu.de
22 Encrypted/Signed Email preferred