From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 17:01:23
1 Hi,
2
3 > dev-lang/erlang (lang-misc) -- a version bump now and then (four
4 > times a year), seldomly but then obscure bugs, cooperative upstream
5
6 I would appreciate if you could take care of my fbsd problem ;p
7
8 > mail-client/claws-mail and all plugins (net-mail) -- a version bump
9 > is some work, but low rate of bugs, ken69267 is there to maintain,
10 > but he maybe needs a helping hand
11
12 Never had any problem with it, I'm using it as my mail client on
13 several boxes, if you or Kenneth need any specific help, feel free to
14 poke me/cc me on bugs.
15
16 > media-sound/cmus -- low maintenance
17
18 can probably be dropped to sound
21 I hope that doesn't mean you're planning to retire ;p
22
23 Alexis.