From: Tal Peer <coredumb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 07:50:37
1 On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Austin Frank wrote:
2
3 > Max just offered to be a maintainer of the webapps herd, if one starts. I'd
4 > like to offer to join the herd as well, though I'm not a dev yet. As soon
5 > as Max sends me a version of his eclass or commits it to portage, I'm going
6 > to do ebuilds for a few blogging suites and submit them. I guess this is
7 > just mostly a heads up that you've got an interested party if you do start
8 > the webapps herd.
11 Regarding the webapps herd, i think it will be nice to have webapps as a
12 primary herd for web applications and the language/technology they use as
13 a secondary herd, fex: phpMyAdmin will have primary herds set to webapps
14 and secondary herd set to php. Bugzilla will have perl as secondary herd,
15 etc. etc.
18 Tal Peer
19 Gentoo Developer
20
21 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x253D2947
22 Key Fingerprint: C0B1 D91D 7323 6C0F 227A CBD6 D635 E53D 253D 2947
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list