From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where goes Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:18:31
1 Hello,
2
3 A user wrote to me personally:
4 > i thought several times if i wanted to reply at all, and after
5 > i wrote my mail if i really should send it out. I finally decided to
6 > send it off list since this might just end up in flames on the list.
7
8 I hope you don't mind I'm putting this back on the list. If you are
9 concerned, then there are probably others in the same boat. Hopefully
10 my response below will ease their concerns as well as yours.
11
12 > So here it is:
13 >