From: Tod M Neidt <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Audiogalaxy cont'd
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:12:07
1 On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 21:32, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Hi Tod and everyone else,
3 >
4 > OK, According to the license.txt file that accompanies the tarballed binary from audiogalaxy.com, it looks like I can not have the ebuild file retrieve the binary. I *have* to send the user there to do a manual download. At least, that is my interpretation of it. Please look below at the wording of the license..
5 >
6 > Thanks,
7 >
8 > Seemant
9 >
10 OK, you convinced me (I should have read the liscenc closer :)
11
12 In that case, put the both URLs for the tarballs in the SRC_URI
13 temporarily. do the 'ebuild audiogalaxy digest' to have the digest
14 created for both tarballs, and then remove the one that needs to be
15 manually downloaded from the SRC_URI. Note: you will need to have both
16 tarballs in the distfiles directory for that to work.
17
18 Hope that helps,
19
20 tod