From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA subproject, TreeCleaners
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:09:23
1 Peter Volkov (pva) wrote:
2 > On Втр, 2006-06-06 at 00:17 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
3 >
4 >>That's why we use a SCM for managing the ebuilds: the removed ebuilds
5 >>are still found via cvs commands and on sources.gentoo.org
8 > But how can I search for removed ebuild in cvs? Is there any quick way
9 > for such things?
10 >
11 > Peter.
12
13 I am still thinking about hosting the ebuilds in an overlay somewhere,
14 but yeah the ebuilds will be in the Attic, if/when we migrate to
15 something !CVS, Attic migrates with us.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list